How to Beat Deadly Diseases
With Laughter, Good Doctors,
Love, and Guts.
This book will change how you approach the miracles of modern medicine. Read the stunning, and the surprisingly funny story of a person who recovers completely from a relentless series of medical problems, many resulting from the system designed to prevent them. Today, the patient plays tennis, walks, bikes and works out in a gym. Almost miraculously, he recaptures “normal.” Read how he does it in this wonderful story of survival, written in the 2nd Person (walk in his moccasins with “you” instead of “I”).
Warrior Patient has won a Gold Medal in the Readers’ Favorite Book Awards, to be held in Miami at the end of November, 2015. The memoir was awarded a B.R.A.G Medallion, and featured on the Book Readers Appreciation Group’s site on October 16, 2015.
Click on the book pic to buy this award-winning best seller. The book has had over 70 reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, and Barnes & Noble.
- from a TOP 500 reviewer at Amazon: “His wife was there in humor and sickness for the entire journey. This is a great ‘how-to’ in overcoming deadly diseases with laughter, good doctors, love and guts. A great book and one that I am grateful for reading.” – Dennis Waller
- from a HALL OF FAME | TOP 100 | VINE VOICE reviewer at Amazon:“It is a wondrous book by a gifted gentleman who by the end of the book becomes our friend and confidant!” – Grady Harp
- from a TOP 500 | VINE VOICE reviewer at Amazon:: “One of the best books I’ve read about taking charge of your health!” – Lisa Kearns
- from a TOP 100 reviewer at Amazon: “This is one book which has gone on my book shelf for future reference …. A resounding well done to the author!” – Brett H
- from a TOP 100 reviewer at Amazon: “This type of book deserves its own specific genre. Great book!” – Aifa
- from a VINE VOICE reviewer at Amazon: “A work of knowledge and hope; this one will inspire and inform. Highly recommended.” – John Green
The world we live in has the best doctors and the most advanced medical system that our civilization has ever known.
In this extraordinary age of medical miracles, patients continue to sink into the quicksand of “going to the hospital.” Who has not heard about someone who checked into a facility for “normal” surgery … leading to their death?
A cartoon makes a joke out of it. It shows a doctor in a laboratory, surrounded by white lab rats.“We don’t need better medicine,” he announces to his colleagues, “we need stronger lab rats.”
As you read Warrior Patient you become one of the nine million who suffer injury every year. You take an extraordinary, often amusing journey into the quicksand of modern medicine. In the midst of a long list of life-threatening illnesses, you learn to laugh and you learn how to become a much stronger lab rat, a “Warrior Patient.”
You take advantage of America’s modern medical system. You are not taken advantage of by that system.
The story unfolds with humor and anecdotes that capture characters, times and places, from good doctors to bad ones, from childhood to old age, from Africa to Sweden. In the end, you completely recover. You live again. You have a life.
©2015 — Templeworks Properties LLC. This site produced and
administered by Templeworks Properties LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright violation will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.